Monday, November 24, 2014

896. Confessions


Stylelist :
(L)
Hair : PR!TTY - Kaylin (GG, check notice) (Note : During group gift period, you need to pay 200L to join the group)
Hat : COCO - AsymmetricFeltHat_Black (Free)
Jumpsuit : House of Huntress RP & GATCHA SIM - Moovember Lounger (comes with slipper) (The Jerkey Turkey Hunt 4)
Sweater : COCO - Long Sleeves Sweater Black (Past Gift)
Boots : A&A - White Belt Leather Strap Heels Ankle Boots (1L @ Marketplace)

(R)
Hair : Eaters Coma - Gift 03 - Blonde Fatpack (GG)
Headband : Magika - Headband (SOM Gift)
Coat : Yasum - *MESH* French Trench Coat - Art (GG)
Top : BUNENZA - Gordon Sweater Black (1L @ Marketplace)
Skirt : Blueberry - Lisa *mesh* Skirt in Black (GG)
Boots : Yasum - Trend Boots *mesh* Black Leather (GG)

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and this look - I have been all over the House of Huntress sim and cannot find TJTH4 item, lol! Thank you for all your posts of freebies and hunt items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, River
      Thanks ! Yes, the gift of TJTH4 from House of Huntress is a pain in the ass to hunt, LOL, I used the LM from organizer because I forgot to LM the place when I finally found the feather ! Too happy, I guess, haha. Ok, I went back to the sims and updated my link here, should be very easy to find now ;-p
      Enjoy the gift, <3
      Cherie, xoxo

      Delete